Monday, June 6, 2011

I'm sensing a theme here!

Even though I fully understand the enormity of the power of the Universe, I am still sometimes dumbfounded when I have an ah-ha moment.  When I FINALLY get the lesson of repeated messages, well, it is like another blogger used to say, it is like a Cosmic 2x4 to the head!

My horoscope today pretty much touches on precisely what I am dealing with at the moment, and echoes what I have written about in my last two blogs.  Sometimes it just finally all comes together.

"Prince or Princess Charming has not yet ridden over the hill top carrying a huge bag of money, and that's not likely to happen any time soon. You are just going to have to pick up your bootstraps and rescue yourself. That may not be the easiest thing, but you are your own best hero."

WHY am I always looking for someone else to save me?  When am I FINALLY going to figure out that I get through whatever I am brought to face?  *I*.  Me.  Yes.  I AM my own best hero.  Since I'm at a loss for words, all I can say is "DUH!" with a huge head slap. 

I posted the poem "The Journey", and yes, it's on my fridge...but I didn't hear the message as clearly until NOW

"One day, you finally knew what you had to do...

...and there was a new voice
which you slowly
recognized as your own,
that kept you company
as you strode deeper and deeper
into the world,
determined to do
the only thing you could do --
determined to save
the only life you could save. "

No comments:

Post a Comment